Sunday, July 22, 2012

Been a minute..

So I guess switching up my regimen has made me really inflamed. I need to just cut that out and keep things very basic. Hopefully once I can exercise and get outside more that will lessen the effects of acne. I have a dermatologist appointment on tuesday so I guess some things will be decided.

Thats what has been on the top of my mind for a while now but I think I have things back under control again. Need to keep my water intake high and I think things will be better in the next couple of days.

Talk to Bailey off and on. We went and got ice cream last friday night and I think she had a really good time. At least I hope she did.. Her ex bf really harasses her. I think in some way that is why she doesn't text me all the time. She feels bad for him but at the same time is really starting to regret ever talking to him. Which is good news for me because I was pretty convinced a week ago that she was talking to him again. Hopefully she can steer clear of trouble with him.

I'm so happy about us getting ice cream though, it was really fun. We get along really well, it's really awesome. I can't wait to see her again when ever that might be. Regardless, I know it's going to happen again. I have faith that it will.

Been having trouble thinking about what I need to pray about. I really want to build on my relationship with Jesus. I'm just so clueless about to go about doing it. I'm going to try and attempt to download the bible online again after I'm done. I've read so many books in my life in yet I have never read the bible. It's pretty odd and have wanted to do it for so long, in yet, I always don't ever act upon doing it. I'm gonna try again and if not maybe just see if I can borrow one or something.

I'm just happy that I have accepted that I'm in His hands now. I know his path he paves for me will be great and bring me happiness. I love god.


No comments:

Post a Comment