Wednesday, July 4, 2012

God Bless

God bless everything. I don't know what else to say. I'm so happy all my friends showed up on the 4th, I wish I wasn't as much of a lame duck but I'm still happy. I didn't end up drinking too much today. I might have been drunk but I was nowhere near as drunk as I use to get. And believe it or not but I honestly wish I didn't really drink at all.

I finally heard from Bailey. I have no fear in hiding her name. I love her and was concerned about her but I suppose she is ok. Her ex bf went off the deep end and tried to kill himself in a desperate attempt to get her back. I really do feel bad for the guy but at the end of the day I'm happy Bailey is ok.

I know god is looking out for her and me. All the signs just prove that way. It makes me feel so good inside and hopefully for her as well. She's such a great girl she deserves so much better then what she has gotten out of relationships. If you and her give me the chance lord I will be faithful to her. I will never hurt her and will make her happy, I'm convinced of this lord.

Thank you so much for answering my prayers and love really does overcome so many things. Like I said yesterday, I have so much love in me that I really can't really illustrate or verbalize it. If thats even a word. I'm in love and it's beautiful. I'm so happy right now that she is ok and thankful the lord protected her.

Thank you God for everything you provide for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment