Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Signs

I'm not going to go long into this post. I'm super tired, I just want to say that once again god has answered my prayers. Bailey contacted me the first time in days and we talked for a little bit, I'm not sure what she is thinking anymore but I faith in her and God. 

I'm more convince then ever the path I'm going is the right one for me. Even though it isn't perfect I'm at peace and have been ever since June 20th. I never would have guessed but this day will go down as the turning point in my life. Things are so much more clear now then they ever have been before. 

I'm not a perfect person, I still have some faults but at the end of the day I know that He will forgive me as I have accepted his only son as my lord and savior. I never thought I would utter these words but I can honestly say it keeps me at peace then anything ever before. 

I read a quote by C.S. Lewis and this is paraphrased to an extent but regardless I have to end this post with it. 

"I view Christianity like the rising of the sun, Not only do I see it but I now see everything else."

I know I have a long ways to go but the direction I am heading is the greatest feeling in the world. 
God is good!

Spinning Signs

No comments:

Post a Comment