Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Out of the loop

Even when she talks to me I no longer feel like she is interested. Even if she's the one that contacts me it's like she doesn't care anymore about me. Or she wants to establish a distance from one another. Regardless of what she may or may not be doing it doesn't involve much talking to me. I know I sound like whiner but I just see the difference in the last couple of weeks and months. In may this girl was head over heels for me. In late June she cared for me and missed me. Now I think she no longer has those feelings. It's as if she is distancing herself from me but very slowly so it doesn't hurt her or me at all. That's the way it feels for now. I hope that I'm just overreacting. I mean this girl said less then a month ago she doesn't ever want to stop talking to me and that she cares for me a lot. That's what gives me hope. I just wish I had some idea of what is going on with her.

If god is questioning my love then I won't fail. I haven't come with it all yet but I know I'm pretty sure I might get her flowers for 7/20. Maybe some chocolate. I'm not sure bout the specifics. I just know that I'm not going to give up. She has already made me so much better of a person and I'm just getting to know her. I want to take care of her and make her happy. I just need my chance. I have faith that things will workout, no matter what God will make the right decision for me. I'm confident in that.

Splooped

No comments:

Post a Comment