Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Old me is coming out

I got high tonight instead of studying for a test so now I'm about to pass out and wake up early and study. I'm super sleepy anyways. And why may you ask my friends? Well your old boy spent all last night talking to his ex gf.

A rare move indeed with a rather interesting twist. She apparently cut things off with my bro and I would be lying to you my friends if I was elated with joy. Explains why the old bastard didn't say a word to me all weekend. Must have some pretty sour grapes at me. I hope it stings for a while, finding a rebound girl is pretty slimey in my humble opinion. I don't claim to be perfect though either. I just don't take advantage of girls when they are vulnerable.

Spilling my heart out was only suppose to be done through this but instead I did it on the phone. I didn't do it in full but I got pretty dang close. I just miss being near her sometimes and I broke down last night. Been emailing her off and on all day since too. I know it's bad but if feels pretty good. Part of me wants to run to her so bad but the other part just wants more space.

I love having all this space now but I really do miss the days of having her near me. She's a lover and I'm a runner and we go round and round. I can't really help it either. Sometimes I'm so close to going back but I just can't seem to do it. Being friends are whats best for now. We'll see what comes of this. A bed can be a very lonely place.

Spinning

No comments:

Post a Comment