Tuesday, December 6, 2011

This originally should have been my first post.

3 days before I broke up with my Girlfriend of 2 years

I never would have thought just one year ago what was such a sure thing. The future was murky but one thing was truly constant and that much I was thankful for. Inexplicable things have resulted ill circumstances. What was once a blossomed flower has now died returned into the winter mist. Freshness doesn’t appear to be here. Pain seems to be flowing through my veins pulsating into my heart. It’s a new flavor that I have never tasted before and one I never plan on getting used to. Something that was so perfect has transpired into such an awful thing. Like a burn it breaks into my soul vibrating my very ghost. Never would I have guessed. Never would have even imagined but now I am here in this hole in the middle of my spring of my life. Just 21 I have my youth and many things to look forward too. I don’t know if I ever could love like this again but I have been wrong in the past so I’m sure I’ll be wrong once over. She was my first love and my first I had a sexual encounter with. I clung to her like dew on a rose peddle, eventually though the water does fall off, plummeting to the ground. I feel like I’m dropping like a rock, dropping to the ground. Nothing so perfect did it once appear now feel like despair. I’m broken and hoping that pieces will be fixed but something’s cannot be solved as hard as you try to make them. I hope I am wrong and this is just the cold feet. Maybe I’m reading the writing on the wall all wrong. This is just one thing about life though. Things do not always go as planned. No matter how hard one is to try, something’s cannot be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment