Sunday, October 2, 2011

A couple of days ago...

I got yucky all over the place. It was a pajama party so naturally I dress up like John Belushi from animal house. Had the dress shirt under and college sweater over. So back to the yucky factor. I got really fucked up and drank close to a liter of Southern Comfort and a 40 oz. So I finish all my booze and just wonder into the dance floor and next thing I know I'm grinding up again this blond. I don't know her name or anything, hell I couldn't even tell if she was hot. Next thing I know I'm making out with her on the dance floor of the house. Like hardcore making out and grinding. We do that for like 15-20 mins and all of sudden it just kinda of ended. I was really drunk so my ability to close on the situation was pretty poor. None the less I finally got with a girl even if it was high school shit.

So I go from there to here, not literally here because I'm on the can, but I think you get what I'm saying. Do I go after this girl now or not. I didn't even know her name, someone had to tell me. Hell I didn't even know she was good looking till a brother said she was cute. Her ass was awesome, I know that. Back to the main point though, how would I best go about getting with this girl or should I? I feel like if I just start talking to her she'll realize it was me but I'm not really sure. I wouldn't have known if no one told me. I guess I'll figure it out or something... haha. I just don't even care that much but it felt really good. I'm gonna try harder to get with girl, if it means this one or others I don't really care anymore.

In other news my ex tried to add my Rush Pi Kapp account on facebook. I don't really understand how she doesn't think I do that account. I'm the Webmaster of the fraternity and she knows that. Oh well stupid is what stupid does.

Weather is finally changing which for me is bad for my health. As soon as it gets cold outside I start to workout less. For that very reason I'm going to run today before all the football games really get started. I need to get back under 170. 175 is just a little to heavy for my taste. I don't really want to stop my bad habits though so I guess I'll just have to work out more.

I'm doing ok in school as of right now. I could be doing better so I'm just gonna have to crank it up a notch in the coming weeks. Luckily this week I don't have too much to do. Just one test that I'm going to study my booty off for. Not today though haha.

I guess my last bit of news is that Georgia Tech (not the school I go to) is still undefeated but they looked pretty bad in doing so yesterday. Tevin really was having trouble hitting his passes, if he had the score would have been bad. Michigan is undefeated so I guess my grandpa is smiling somewhere. GSU is playing like a second year team.

Thats all I got for now....

Spinning

No comments:

Post a Comment