Sunday, September 25, 2011

Who?

I need to refocus my efforts not on the past but my future. I look to much at what has transpired and not enough what will and at the end of the day only I can make my future. I want to find a girl pretty badly. I'm not going to even be very picky on the matter. I just want something to rely on and hold at night. I don't want to date anyone though and I'm not the type of guy that just can start hooking up with random girls. I'm not good at it and nor do I feel comfortable doing so. Also lately I have been breaking out so I don't feel the most confidence going up to a girl and hitting on her. I don't even like writing about it on here actually...

I need to start looking around or I'll never get better. I'm seriously hung up about my ex and I know it. I just miss her so much right now.... And she'll never know. I hate that she is secretly seeing on of my fraternity brothers. Just makes me feel even more shitty.

Just need to get out there and meet new girls.

Spinning

No comments:

Post a Comment