Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Where do I go next?

All right so I have established that I'm pretty much in neutral right now. Stuck in the mud so to speak. Everything I do I feel like I'm failing. I think people are starting to notice too. A pledge asked me today if everything is ok because I seemed like I was down about something. I don't really even know what I'm down about but it pretty much sucks. I feel like I just can't even move.

Sometimes I imagine just one day leaving school and driving off somewhere and getting away from everything. Like starting a new life with new people and leaving everything behind. I really hate school sometimes and I really hate all this responsibility I have these days. I wish I could just get away from it all and just start over. I feel like I'm not running my life really right now. I'm at this school with people I kinda like but I hate where I'm going. Actually I don't even know where I'm going. I really just want to start brand new. Where would I go though? Moving to South Carolina wouldn't be too bad. I'm sure I could find some work somewhere to start my life off.

I think right now in my life is to meet the perfect girl. I really don't care about anything else. I dream about her sometimes and I hope the day comes when I finally get to meet her. I'm trying my hardest to get back into shape again and try looking my best. I want someone to love me so badly it hurts sometimes. I think that is why I miss my ex gf so much. I know one day I'll meet this girl. I just need to get up and stop feeling so sorry for myself. I just have no one to talk to anymore. I tried talking to an ex of mine. Not THE ex but an ex. She went offline though before we could really talk. At least she seemed concerned for me.

I need to start focusing on things in my life to make me better. I need to start running again. I need to stop feeling down on myself. I need to take school more seriously. I need to go out there and be more sociable. I need remain sober throughout the week. I need to be a better person. If I do all those things I'm sure I'll meet a great girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment