Thursday, September 13, 2012

Night of grandeur disappointment

I thought I knew where I would be this time today, I thought  I would be holding her in my arms in her crappy little tiny bed, instead I got no responds. I didn't push envelope, I know. I thought she might be sleeping or something. Afterwards I always wonder though. Maybe I should have called her and asked, I just assumed she didn't feel up to courting me around the campus while she was sick. I hope that is the case. I wonder how she got to the hospital last night. I bet that might be an answer to my problems. Another guy in the picture, it seems to happen all the time with her.

It doesn't threaten me because I know at the end of the day she'll love me over some other guy but she is easily enthralled by random guys. I know she doesn't see me much so I can understand why. Hopefully one day I can see her everyday.

I want her to be my wife one day. I'm almost positive, I know that it's a big leap for my mental psyche but my feelings are pretty adamant. I might be way to drunk to be writing this but I just want to believe in my gut. She is the most special person in the world to me.

Spinnnnnnning.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment